Weirdest punishment received/given

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Amuk

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I don't know about physical punishments; this one is a mindfuck type thing, and pretty silly, so definitely weird. My master had promised to make me a lemon cake from scratch as that is my favourite cake. He went ahead and did that, but then I gave him some cheek, not sure if it was here or on another forum, but he told me that as my punishment, he and his mates had eaten the cake he had just made especially for me. I was devastated, but he then said that no such thing had happened, that in actual fact it was still in the oven cooking, but that this kind of wind up was the sort of thing I could expect for giving him cheek :(

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

subspace

Well for me this is just something really demeaning and just pisses me off, so an effective punishment I guess but I absolutely can't stand when Top fucks me with parts of his clothing on like socks/shoes, shirt etc. It just makes me feel not worthy of the full effort, ugh! I know its very vanilla but I hate it!!

Fileboom Premium Account

Hopehavoc

Well for me this is just something really demeaning and just pisses me off, so an effective punishment I guess but I absolutely can't stand when Top fucks me with parts of his clothing on like socks/shoes, shirt etc. It just makes me feel not worthy of the full effort, ugh! I know its very vanilla but I hate it!!

Not at all is that weird. I, usually, hate the way that a girl looks in nothing but socks. And, as a result can't stand to have sex with socks on....I can't explain it, but it reminds me of a guy getting ready after gym class. (As a lesbian, thinking of a guy during sex is the last thing on my to do list).

However, I recently discovered the benefits of knee highs. For some reason they don't look bad on a nude body. So, I don't mind when my Mistress wears them. Which is a good thing because if I made her take them off (which I usually do) then she would get cold really quickly and hop under the covers....that would be enough of a punishment for me.

Speaking of punishment...weirdest one ever given....well, very vanilla indeed, I would just withhold sex until my demands had been met. Received....Mistress took off my collar and wouldn't put it back on until I went and did what she told me to.

Fileboom Premium Account