Wanting to try electricity

<3curiosity<3

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

What would be a good place to start trying out some electricity in our playing? I'm intriged by it, and I would love to try it out. My fiance isn't into it as much, but is willing to try anything, and if I enjoy it then he's willing to do it. We don't have a lot of money to work with, so what are some ideas of something we should invest in to try it out, or where should we start that's cheap just to see if i like the way it feels?

Thanks so much for your help and input!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Ghost

First, if you cannot afford purpose built (and tested) implements be extremely careful about any do it yourself projects.

Obviously, those wand globe things, LOW power prods, and (the likely expensive) electrodes are the most common implements.

IF you make something then DEFINITELY do NOT use AC current (nothing from household power). Even if properly converted, an improperly grounded device can leak through and cause larger shocks than intended.

Sounds intriguing....

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

sebastian

One extremely important rule is NEVER run the current across the upper torso. Stick to below the waist and the limbs. Current running through the chest can disrupt the heart's functioning and trigger arrhythmia or even a heart attack.

Building on what Ghost said, buy a purpose-built toy rather than trying to build one yourself. Toys designed for this purpose are going to be much safer than anything you make on your own unless you are a knowledgeable electrical engineer. Most sites that deal in fetish gear will have at least one or two electro toys. Read up on what they do and the risks involved and decide which one best suits your needs. Some of them are quite sophisticated. A dom I know showed me what I think was a TENS unit that had a huge variety of settings--the current could come in waves, could pulse to a beat, could pulse randomly, could pulse in a way that mimicked orgasm, could slowly build, and so on. The sub he demonstrated it on made a lot of very nice noises. Another sub I talked to told me about receiving an anal probe from a TENS unit--he said it caused amazing spasms. With all of this to play with, trying to make your own seems silly.

Fileboom Premium Account

kittengrey

I have had a taser to the hip, so I want to put in my input of how it felt.

It wasn't.....bad. It felt like a rubber band snapped in my skin where the electric current went through. It was only a split second thing, but personally, I can't handle it well. I have a very low tolerance for the unexpected, and its literally a 'shock' that my mind doesn't fully know how to handle.

But yes, if you try anything, go for low voltage. The volt I got was somewhere between 300-500 (master said that was the range, he can't be exactly sure how much voltage it delivered cuz it's 'cheap') and personally, I think if I was to try it for pleasure, I'd start out around 100 volt and go up from there if I liked it and could handle it.

Fileboom Premium Account

doloroso

Yes, those collars can be fun. I used to take my little bitch to walk in the city , controlling her with remote in my pocket . It was interesting to observe her reactions and reactions of bystanders, who didn,t know the reason for her sudden jumps :) I have also planed to integrate such collar in to special leather thong, where the electrodes would tuch the labia.
I also made a zapper from electric flyswatter and it is quit useful.
Also interesting is to attach one electrode of TENS to sub`s body (trying to follow the rules mentioned in posts above) and one on youself and then try to touch partner with your cock only inside her vagina (or anus of course).
And then there is a sparkling word of violet wand. It can add a very special note to the session, specially when the place is illuminated only with candles. The feeling can be very intense, depending on the probe or better attachment. With some of them you can virtually burn signs in the skin.
I have also tryed to play with alternate current , but with apparatus made for laboratory, therefore very safe and I like the feeling (I allways test everything first on me). While direct current produces rather burning sensations, alternate current couses very stimulant vibrations ( 50 HZ) which can even result in ejaculation . But nevertheless I would not recommand playing with such devices, connected directly to main outlet.
So yes, go for electricity it, can be very stimulating and you can start with relativly cheap TENS or even cheaper flyswatter , but follow the basic rules mentioned by the collegues above.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: