BDSM Tying Up The Loose End

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

6b0083f3ec37878039d77ab659db4b38.jpg

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

Leggy blonde Star Nine is an assistant manager of a jewelry store and she's been feeding me inside information so my gang can rob the place. Pretty bimbo Star is in on it, but she is a loose end that needs to be cleaned up. Once I get the information, I need to make her disappear. She arrives at my home dressed for success in a skin tight pencil skirt and white blouse. After she's given me all the intel on the store's security system, I dose her with a wet rag and she becomes putty in my hands. I strip off her skirt and then remove her shirt leaving Star in bra and pantyhose. Awww is that your cute ittle hairy bush Miss Star Nine?? Then I rope her arms tightly behind her back while disoriented Star mumbles and moans. I don't want anyone hearing her if she screams, so I shove a rag into her mouth and seal it in gagging her with duct tape. Poor Star's eyes widen as I bind her wrists and add a crotch rope exposing her tiny panties beneath her pantyhose. Star's high heels fall off while she rolls around on the floor, but I continue tying her until she's nicely hogtied. Off I go to call the boss leaving poor Star helpless and struggling. The boss tells me to get her ready to be shipped out so I grab a pillow case and bag her adding a strip of duct tape around her throat. With the store's employee missing and the jewels robbed, poor Star will be the prime suspect.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3392kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 312.3 MB