Tieing the cock and balls

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ok so am not sure if this is in the right place - please nudge me in the right direction.So am still very new to all this (Domme in training if you will). I really like the idea of putting some kind of restrictive device on my sub - just to delay him arriving too early as it were - he doesnt want to be put into a complete cage (and its too expensive really). Just because he is far more experienced than I, he suggested looking at tieing the cock and balls but I havent got a clue where to start. Do I use rope?And are there any simple knots I can try out on something first?? Any advice greatfully appreciated

Mistress Maria

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Cock and ball bondage can be great fun, and you'll be amazed at the range of things you can do down there. A standard cock ring (such as a leather strap or metal ring) operates by constricting blood flow--blood enters the cock and balls but can't get out, so it encourages the cock to stay hard. You can achieve a similar effect with rope, shoelaces, and the like. One simple strategy is to take a length of 1/4 inch cotton rope, perhaps 12 inches in length, and set the mid-point of the rope right on the base of the cock. Then run the ends of the rope in both directions around the cock, making sure to get under the balls. Get it snug, but not super-tight. Do 1-2 wrapping turns and then loosely tie the ends with a simple knot.

Another simple trick is to use an ace bandage. Fold it in half length-wise (you can do this as you go) and put one end at the base of the balls. Make a number of wrapping turns around the upper (attached end of the) sac so that you are forcing the balls down into the sac. Make the bandage snug, but not super-tight. Make sure that the end you started with is free, and use it to tie a simple knot using the end you started with and whatever length of bandage is left over. The result should be that you have the bandage coiled around the upper sac, while the testicles are exposed and the skin of the lower sac is stretched tight. Then start playing with the balls--tap them with your finger or hand, flick your index finger against them, rub them with something gently abrasive (like a toothbrush), and so on.

The most important thing to remember about cock and ball bondage is that you're restricting blood-flow into the genitals. This means that eventually, the bound tissue will get starved for oxygen and begin to suffer tissue damage. Assuming you haven't done things super tight, you probably have 15-30 minutes of play before the bondage needs to come off (a lot depends on things like how tight the bondage is, how good your partner's circulation is, and so on). The sign to look for is that the balls and cock begin to drop below normal body temperature. Touch the balls with your bare skin every 5 minutes or so, and when you notice that they are cooler than normal skin temperature, take the bondage off. Serious discoloration is another thing to look for, but keep in mind that some cocks do normally get a bit red-purple when engorged. Even if they're not cooling down, don't go much beyond the 30 minute mark (that goes for cock rings too).

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account