Gay Movie Theres A Party At Joes

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

3a5ba6683b59c4de155458af49bc729b.jpg

Studio: Joeschmoe

More hot redneck trash sucking and fucking!
Great closeups of the gorgeous Blazes thick dick going into Lucky.
Ohhhhhh yeah!
Scene 1:
Young ghetto whiteboy Chuck stopped by to make his internet debut. Hes full of energy and tells me some stories of his adventures while partying. Since its his first time, I have him flex a lil bit, he tells us about his first time then he kicks back in the Schmoelounger and busts one out.
Scene 2:
I was planning on spending a quiet night at home when outta the blue I get a call from Lucky. We havent seen him in awhile and hes eager to come on over and hang out. Hes put on a lil weight since we have last filmed him and he looks pretty good. Blaze was over also, and the two of them hang out and party. Before you know it, theres a lil dick suckin going on and eventually Blaze ends up with a face fulla cum. The next morning though, the tables are turned as Lucky offers up his young ass to Blazes throbbin first boner of the day.
Scene 3:
We were hanging out one night, playing some cards, Chez, Blaze, Black Joe, and myself. One thing leads to another and Chez and Blaze are trading blow jobs. Chez decides hes gonna go interracial and stick his crooked redneck cock all in Black Joes ass. Blaze films as I watch and JO. Chez treats Black Joe like his 5th kids baby mamma. As Chez fucks him, only pausing to make out with him, I shoot my load watchin. Then Chez shoots his country cum all over Black Joe. As usual...its as amateur as it gets...and then some.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:58:48
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1512kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB