BDSM The Torture Never Stops - Liz Rainbow - Full HD 1080p

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

ccd160a8330c677d011e6f7b61664480.jpg

Liz Rainbow’s a 22-year-old pain slut, loves humiliation, and pretty much does the lot (hurrah!): Physical domination & verbal abuse Vaginal fucking Bondage Deepthroat & face-fucking Squirting Spanking Face-slapping Face-spitting Breath-play Masturbation Toys Cum-in-mouth & swallowing Bonus creampie There’s a very simple test you can do on a PascalsSubSlut to test her pedigree. You treat her like poo right from the off then you dip your finger into her baby hole to see how much honey she’s secreting. Such was the case with Liz Rainbow at the start of the merry scene we’ve got for you this week and yes, said digit slipped in like knife through butter and slipped out glistening with nectar. Apparently this had something to do with her kneeling on all fours in front of Pascal and myself sporting a blindfold and handcuffs while I complained to the good doctor about pretty women not giving me the time of day anymore, and each of us, in turn, gratuitously spanked her, kicked her and pushed her over for no good reason whatsoever, other than that she was kneeling on all fours in front of us sporting a blindfold and handcuffs.

Format: mp4
Duration: 48:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3125kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.1 GB