The Eunuch Archive

Tanya Simmonds

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi everybody
It's me, Tanya Simmonds again - the author of three femdom novels (The Paramount Rule, Prisoners of the Governess and Reformation) - the ultimate rebel of BDSM!
For even mentioning that I am a published author, I was BANNED for life from the Eunuch Archive forums! That's the second BDSM site to give me the boot in a month.
I am one of the few people who could have had some success in bringing penectomy and castration fantasies to mainstream S & M and onto high street bookshelves. At present, it is totally legal to print such material. However, publishers of erotica in the UK are scared to death of printing it for the purpose of sexual titilation, on the off-chance that somebody might try to emulate it in reality - subsequently jeopardising the future of BDSM literature. All is legal until the authorities decide to make it illegal.
It is discussions such as this that I could have put forward on the Eunuch Archive forums. The reason I was banned is because of my CV as a published author. No matter what, their concern was about their members - people who would have likely been interested in what I write - knowing of my works.
It is my opinion that ANYBODY who wantonly sets out to impede the success of another (in this case - ME) for NO APPARENT REASON other than 'because they can,' demontrates the true emptiness in being petty, mean-spirited, seeking to control others and what it is to be one of life's losers. This is an illustration of the admin of the Eunuch Archive, in my opinion. Take account also of the fact that I had made many story contributions to the Archive over the years. They brutally cast me out without a second thought, but they still had the unmittigated audacity to retain and enjoy my works, blatantly refusing to remove them.
To anybody who is thinking about signing up to this dastardly shower - think long and hard about what I have said, because they clearly have no problem with treating people like this.
Join the rebellion - fight the tyranny of the mean-spirited and have them driven from internet - FOREVER!
Am I spoiling for a fight? You bet! Boudicca has returned...

Tanya Simmonds

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Tanya, welcome to Smplace. While I sympathize with your situation, please understand that except for any of us who might also be members of the Eunuch Archive, we have only your word for what happened. In my experience, when someone gets banned from a site, there is usually a very complicated story behind it. I'm not accusing you of misrepresenting what happened, only saying that without all the facts, I would have to withhold judgment. But you are welcome to join in our discussions and offer your insights into bdsm.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium