Gay BDSM Switzerland In December - Scene 24 - HD 720p

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

a75156c0667f97f0890aa351302094d0.jpg

While you watch this video, you will see that the straps around the sleepsack are locked with special Segufix magnet locking posts. These locks incorporate a stainless-steel post and locking cap. Once the cap is slipped over the end of the post, the cap can't be removed until a magnet key is put in the top of the cap. This kind of lock is used in combination with special hospital restraint straps European hospitals. Recently, Segufix produced a newer cap and magnet key that work much better than the original version. The old Segufix caps are black, and the new caps are green. If you ever decide to purchase Segufix locks make sure you buy the newer kind with the green caps. The black and green caps and their respective magnetic keys are not interchangeable. RubNGum is wearing a thick StudioGum gas-mask hood, which matches the sleepsack quite well. RubNGum has an e-stim plug in his butt, and e-stim hooked around his cock. Both are connected to an Erostek 312 box. As you will see, RubNGum likes fairly intense electro-stimulation combined with inescapable fully-cocooned heavy rubber. I'm not really interested in electro play, but I do like heavy rubber! SFDom has two rubber gimps as helpers. One is Lukas Tyler and the other is Michael or elegance_so_different in Instagram. Michael used to work for Rubbers Finest, and as a result has an amazing collection of rubber, including the strange rubber mask and hood he's wearing. He's quite an artist when it comes to owning highly unique rubber gear. All in all, everyone had a good time playing with RubNGum, including when the bondage table was raised to a vertical position and RubNGum was left to suffer his rubber confinement while everyone went to lunch. Poor RubnGum! Actually, I'd like to be in his position right now!

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 727.5 MB