Gay Asian Super Bondage - SM Best From Extra Legend

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

760ee482e32e0b4d5a02daba28cfb375.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Asian, Twinks, BDSM, Anal/Oral Sex, Bondage, Waxing, Spanking, Toy, Finfering, Enema, Blowjob, Group, Handjob, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: Japanese

The very brutal insults ... From the devil 'Extra Legend', the super-abuse Sm part is the first Best in a two-disc set!
Disk 1 includes all series before becoming a single brand, and Disk 2 uncutly records from 1st to 5th!
Kashu, Wataru, Masaki, Shuhei ... All 10 parts that let popular models be in the limit state!
Candles, whips, bondage guns ... Gachi screaming resounds in a mercilessly miserable treat!
[Disk 1]
1. "Precious Kashu Extra Legend / Kashu" Bondage hanging, candle, mochi, 5 injectors milk enema ... red swollen butt, echoing screaming ... no mercy Sm is the coming of Basara! ?
2. "male body undress. Extra Legend" Bondage, hanging, candle, whip, whistling, laundry bashing, plastic tape & cancer digging, and 3 m jet of milk enema ...! Screaming to the fullest, sore throat that is dripping, sore throat, swollen skin in red, moist eyes ...! Do not merciless devil Sm exceeds Basara! ?
3. “Physical Club Conqueror Fighter Extra Legend / Bondage” Bondage, candle, whip, electric massage, cancer digging in restraint, and mass milk enema of 3 meter jets ...! White skin becomes red while fleeing with big screaming ...!
4. "Precious Fuma Extra Legend" Bondage gun digging, candle, whip, whistling ... painful sorrow screaming! The skin that swells reddish with red eyes drooping drips away ... still dig into the head and Iki & oral ejaculation! Even if I let it go, I make water to juice and straddle my cock ... Indecent white briefs leak incontinence!
5. "Precious Masaki Extra Legend / Masaki" Screaming of the limit! Bondage gun digging, candle, whip, laundry scissors, whistle poured water blame ...! It's a red skin that swells up!
[Disk 2]
1. "Extra Legend Tsuyoshi" The biggest scream in history ... incontinence, squirting, self-facial digging Iki! Bondage is continuous stop! Whistling, candle, whistling ... I'm sorry to make you run away and cry a man! Squirting involuntarily with big cock piston & electric massage machine!
2. "Extra Legend Kengo" Irritably red and swollen skin! Whip · Candle · Laundry Scissors Blame · Face Stepping ... Squeeze Zubozubo Waist To A Thick Vibrator And Erection! Bondage gun digged insults are dug! Mouth fire & cleaning fellatio!
3. “Extra Legend” Incontinence due to a large amount of facial exposure! Put on a whip, a candle, high-speed deep throat, a peel of a pectoral, and put on a rotor wearing a glans head! Natural erection while screaming at restraint cancer digging! Digging, Iki & Facials!
4. "Extra Legend Table" Super screaming man crying! Cancer digged, incontinence, face water splash! Candles, whips, whistles, clothespins Blame ... Blame away a large amount of irritating blame for blame, skin that red swelling! Subjective angle of S! "Stop already ... come back again ..." I can not wait and stop shooting ... ...! ?
5. "Extra Legend Shuhei" maximum screaming in history! Cancer digging and incontinence! Candles, whips, whistles ... Bending skin blame with attached clothespins and rotors! The skin that swells in red for the blame to insist on resistance and intensify! Bondage cancer digging "is leak so leak ... ..." and incontinence of shame!

Total size: 6.1 GB in 2 files.