Suggestions for somone to new to SM

decoyicus

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi everyone my girlfriend is a masochist and we use to have rough sex to get her off but we stopped after she sustained a concussion and I pulled several muscles in my back. after we stopped having rough sex I started biting her during sex it really got her off but she is building up a tolerance and I am worried I might lose control and really hurt her I asked a friend about what to do and they suggested BDSM me and my girlfriend started looking into it but where a bit put off by the latex (we are both allergic) and the bondage(she has some serious issues that don't really need mentioning) but she really liked the masochism side only problem is other than pulling her hair and pinching her nipples I haven't got a fucking clue what to so does anyone have some suggestions on how I can give her some pain during sex but still be safe ?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

Pain play works best in conjunction with at least mild bondage, since the pain provides a reason to struggle against the bondage and the bondage creates vulnerability to the pain play, but if she's willing to sit (or stand or lie) still while you work on her, there's a lot you can do. A good place to start is spanking, or paddling, or cropping. Work on her ass, her thighs, her upper back, her tits. Start mild and gradually increase the force or rapidity of the blows. Flogging and whipping are more advanced, and really require some practice and instruction to do safely, but they are things to think about if you enjoy this. You might look into pinwheels or vampire gloves or hot wax, all of which come under sensation play and are relatively safe, although if you get into hot wax you should do some reading on how to avoid burns, and make sure you don't use just any old candle. Electro is another, more advanced style of play--some subs love it, but safety is an important issue, and you generally need to buy the proper equipment. You can alternate pain with pleasure--feathers, silks, ice cubes, kisses, finger stroking, and so on. Blindfold her so she doesn't know what's coming next or what part you're about to touch.

If she has emotional issues around bondage or blindfolds but is willing to give it a try, go slow, give her safe words to stop the scene if it gets frightening, and help her get used to the idea that mild restraint is safe and fun. When you're done, be sure to cuddle with her, reassure her that she's ok, and let her talk about her feelings. While you're playing, you can praise her for enduring the bondage and torture, gently coax her to try a little more ("I know you can take another minute of what I'm doing") and thank her. Tie her mildly in a way she can get out of (for example, tie her hands in front of her and do it with a bow knot that she can open easily with her teeth), so she knows that she can physically get free any time she wants to.

If you're allergic to latex, try leather instead. Buy a good leather biker jacket and wear it when you start to play. Leather is amazingly sensuous--it stimulates the sight, touch, smell, and hearing, and it changes how you carry yourself. Or explore uniforms--putting together a cop uniform is actually quite easy if you go to a uniform supply shop, army surplus store, or online site.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

decoyicus

thanks for the ideas next time me and the GF are in the city we will go to the big sex shop to pick up some toys but bondage is a definite no no I should probably explain when my girlfriend was little about 4 or 5 she was kidnapped by a sick fuck who tied her up and left her in a dark room for 2 days fortunately the cops got the sick bastard before he could do anything to her we tried bondage before she told me any of this and about 5 minutes in she started crying I untied her and we spent the whole evening talking about the whole thing and haven't tried it since. all the other stuff you suggested I'm pretty sure she will be into so I will be sure to try it next time we have sex thanks for the ideas.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Some subs find that bdsm provides a safe space to confront traumatic experiences. I recall reading about one sub who had been beaten repeatedly with a hairbrush as a child. She and her dom gradually worked up to him spanking her with a hairbrush as a way for her to process that experience. So she might slowly be able to work through her feelings, but you're right to be very sensitive and cautious. Once she has made progress in other areas and learns that she can trust you not to harm her, you might discuss the idea again. For example, you might start by placing a towel across her eyes (if she gets anxious, she can simply remove it) and slowly working toward using a blindfold. Tie her wrists very lightly with a cord and put the ends in her hands, so that if she lets go, she's free. If she gets to a point where she can tolerate that, go one step further, maybe by using a bowtie that she can undo with her teeth. Then she has to ask you to do the untying, with the understanding that you will do it the moment she asks. This sort of therapy works very well with confronting normal phobias.

Fileboom Premium Account

decoyicus

I will be sure to mention what you said about confronting her experience next time we are discussing potential things we can do in the bedroom but I don't think she will be up it I think she gave up on dealing with it after 3 years of unsuccessful therapy but I might be wrong she might still want to still deal with but doesn't know how

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

The trick with desensitization is to do it very gradually in a situation where the person feels safe enough to tolerate small doses of anxiety. Your gf can't handle bondage right now because it generates too much anxiety. But once you've established a real rapport through other bdsm practices such as pain play or control, she might be able to get used to small doses of very mild restriction and gradually work her way up. In the example of the hairbrush, at the start, the sub could barely tolerate playing in a room where there was a hairbrush visible at all. But gradually she could tolerate that. And slowly her dom moved to picking up the hairbrush briefly, then waving it around, then making her touch it, and so on, and eventually spanked her with it. She cried a lot when that happened, but was eventually able to come to see the brush as a tool of pleasure and love rather than cruelty.

Don't tackle it now. The two of you need to get your 'bdsm legs' first. You have to be able to start her out in a situation in which she is comfortable, feels safe, and trusts you. And there's not guarantee that what I'm suggesting will work. Her trauma might just be too intense. But it's something to think about if the two of you want to explore bondage. And, just to be clear, I'm not a professional therapist or anything like that. I've simply read a few things about this.

Fileboom Premium Account

decoyicus

Well we tried out a bit of spanking earlier today I had her lie on her stomach and I started off with some light slow slaps to her buttocks then I increased intensity and rapidity then I moved onto the back of her thighs and her lower back as for her reaction I didn't get much more than the odd wince from my more firm slaps but judging from the wet patch on the sheets and that it only took about 5 minuets of cunnilingus to bring her to orgasm afterward I take that she enjoyed it. as for easing her into bondage I'm going to build on the other areas of BDSM then confront her about it. I think once we explore the more intense elements of SM she might open up to the idea of therapeutic bondage

Fileboom Premium Account

decoyicus

I had a similar experience with a jr sub that had been raped. Took a very long time to be able to use bondage, and even after that, while the discipline and pain play was OK, I had to release her and use more verbal domination when it came to sex.

L8NightQ you say it took a long time for your sub to be comfortable with bondage I was just wondering if you started with light bondage and slowly upped the ante or if you started with other things and slowly expanded her comfort zone

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: