sub's hood pierced

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I have my hood pierced. It was m decision to get it done but Master, a two friends (one who also got her hood pierced) came with me. For me the biggest gesture was that he stood there and said comforting things to keep me calm (I have an enormous fear of needles).

People that give piercings in a professional setting have training and experience. Because the piercing is in such a sensitive area only a professional should do it. DO you know what should be use to clean it? How ofter it should be cleaned? No contact (other than by the recipient and then only during cleaning) for at least four weeks and no oral contact for at least six weeks. There are reasons you have to 1. sign a waiver 2. have things explained to you five or six times 3. receive an aftercare sheet etc...

My piercer was very experienced. He told me what would look ad feel the best so I got a vertical piercing rather than the horizontal piercing I went in for. I've never regretted it, though I missed sex for a while, and I might get something else pierced someday because my piercer knew what he was doing, could explain things to me, made me comfortable, and it didn't hurt nearly as much as I thought it would (three seconds of the most excruciating pain of my life followed by a pleasant burning sensation).

Besides, wouldn't having her lay spread eagle while someone else poked and prodded her humiliate her enough?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Do deviated septums count? LOL

But seriously. Do you have an autoclave? What Etailer to you buy your supplies from, and are they located in Mexico? Does your sub's anatomy dictate a certain piercing location as opposed to any other?

I'm not saying you can't pierce your sub. But really, for genitalia go ahead and call a pro. Nobody wants gangrene or scar tissue on their junk. If you're a piercing novice go ahead and start with a nipple. A trained monkey can pierce a nipple.

Fileboom Premium Account

MrAero

Do deviated septums count? LOL

But seriously. Do you have an autoclave? What Etailer to you buy your supplies from, and are they located in Mexico? Does your sub's anatomy dictate a certain piercing location as opposed to any other?

I'm not saying you can't pierce your sub. But really, for genitalia go ahead and call a pro. Nobody wants gangrene or scar tissue on their junk. If you're a piercing novice go ahead and start with a nipple. A trained monkey can pierce a nipple.

hahaha thanks.

I've read up on it and tested her (using a q-tip) and the best piercing for her would be the vertical hood piercing. I know to buy a needle and small tube to place on the other side of the skin to guide the needle. However I don't know where to buy the best materials. I believe after researching further and talking to you all that I'll just go with her to get it done. I agree, that would be very humiliating.

Fileboom Premium Account