BDSM Strapon hell for embezzling secretary

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

7f9b374614cab9c08ad855f2f7b5c717.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Curvy Adara Jordin wakes up bound on the bed. She cries out for help rolling and struggling, but no one comes to save her. I walk in with my back turned and the young blonde secretary thinks I am here to rescue her but her eyes widen in fear as I slowly turn around to face her with a huge strap on cock waiting to her body. I found out the dumb bimbo has been embezzling from me and her Maserati parked outside is all the proof I need. I roll her onto her bound arms with her head hanging off the bed and XXXX her to suck my dildo. I ram it into her mouth making Adara choke and gasp as I smack her tits. I slap her face with the wet dildo and I choke her until the snot runs down her face. I am not yet convinced that she's starting to regret her treachery. Adara begs and pleads for mercy as I roll her around and untie her ankles ... she knows what's coming. I rip open her pantyhose exposing her pussy and pull her to the edge of the bed. I XXXX Adara to wiggle over to my big cock and I lift her ankles over my shoulders and pound her good and hard. Take that cock bitch. I slap her across the face as I fuck her then roll her over to fuck her doggie style using her bound elbows as a handle. Poor helpless Adara sobs as I grab a handful of hair and ride her pussy hard. Adara begins to get turned on and this just pisses me off so I stuff her mouth with panties and seal them in wrapping her face with thick electrical tape until she's effectively gagged. I cross her ankles and Adara thinks she will be left hogtied, but I have a surprise for her. I rope up her neck and attach it to her ankles leaving the embezzler in a tight goat rope.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3400kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 366.1 MB