BDSM Sleep Deprived Captive

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

c21598a309133332466822b7ad6d2668.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Chrissy is tied spread eagle on a bed in a basement wearing a sheer black bodysuit and high heels. Chrissy slowly awakens and is confused and scared. She struggles and begs for help. After a few minutes, a man enters the room carrying a glass of water. Chrissy begs to be released, asks who he is and what he wants but he ignores her. He kneels beside her and runs his hands up and down her legs and squeezes her breasts. He places a finger over Chrissy's lips and hushes her. He then holds the glass to her lips and tells her to drink. Chrissy refuses so he tugs her hair roughly until she opens her mouth and drinks. The man puts the drink down and begins to explain the situation as he continues to grope her. “Hello Detective. Seems you've angered a few people with your latest investigation into the mafia and they want you to stop.” Chrissy begins to talk back “you can't-” but the man puts his finger on her lips again to hush her and pinches her nipples for interrupting. “Unfortunately for you, they have hired me to break you and get you to drop the case.” Chrissy tells him she won’t be broken! “They all say that at first” he replies. He then pulls out a pair of balled up panties and forces them into Chrissy’s mouth then puts a strip of duct tape over her lips. He then grabs and mp3 player and puts the headphones into Chrissy’s ears. “I’m going to get some sleep, I'll leave you with some relaxing music - I hope you like heavy metal.” Chrissy shakes her head no but the music starts playing. The man leaves Chrissy squirming. After a few minutes, the song ends and Chrissy sighs in relief but lets out a groan of frustration as the song suddenly begins again a couple of seconds later..

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5839kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.4 GB