Slave Training

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I think it is as important for her to know your limits as for you to know hers. My last dom was not clear at all about his dealbreakers and I was left dumbfounded and confused.

If she is shy, give her time. Never waiver in your firmness though. I am shy too and when I exhibit weakness in that way, the last thing I want to see is my dom questioning himself. Be realistic too though.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Master_J

One other thing, depending on your gal...she might get to a point where more punishment wont do the trick. I get overwhelmed easily since this is all so new to me, and sometimes I respond to punishment and sometimes I respond better to a little encouragement. It's very important that she always know you care about her and are proud of her.

Thanks, i always try to tell her how much i care about her, and how beautiful and important she is. :eek:

i do try to encourage her often, and let her know that im here to support her.

Fileboom Premium Account

monocrome

Yes thats true, for now ive stuck to only verbal punishments and "time out" having her sitting on the floor facing a corner when shes misbehaved.

the only thing i seem to have a bit of trouble with is getting feedback from her. we talk alot, but it seems like when it comes down to it, she gets very shy. i want to eventually help her let go of her fears and do only what i ask her, but im not entirely sure how to go about that.

let her know that it displeases you when she does not communicate. also let her know that if she is uncomfortable communicating with you about something THAT IS OKAY and she can talk to you about that as well, but that communication is the key to everything you are doing (that last part is my opinion, but seems to be the cornerstone of all the relationships i've seen that are working).

Fileboom Premium Account

Master_J

let her know that it displeases you when she does not communicate. also let her know that if she is uncomfortable communicating with you about something THAT IS OKAY and she can talk to you about that as well, but that communication is the key to everything you are doing (that last part is my opinion, but seems to be the cornerstone of all the relationships i've seen that are working).

Yes, i agree with you because the main issue with her is communication.

Thanks for the advice!

Fileboom Premium Account