Femdom and Strapon Slave Exchange Finale

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

5df5e10da27b7def4befa2bbf5fd86a5.jpg

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

Hogtied, face-down on my dungeon floor with my lubricated fingers pumping repeatedly into his arse, this slave needs to prove himself worthy of the attentions of Mistress Jezabel and me. I got him through a slave exchange scheme and have been tempted to send him back as substandard. Foot worship is his last chance to impress me, but he even has trouble wriggling across the floor to reach from one set of shoes to the other. So far, he’s failing miserably to lick and clean our heels properly, but we turn him over anyway to see if her works better with the stimulation of his cock being electrified and our bare feet trampling over his body. To be fair, he does accept our heels pressing into his nipples without complaint, but starts to moan a little when the cock and ball current is turned up and I start to vibrate him with my irresistible magic wand. Now, he’s getting all the ‘T’s:’ Teased, Tormented and Trampled, but it is all too little, too late. I will be sending back as not fit for purpose without even an orgasm to show for his trouble.

Format: flv
Duration: 12:38
Video: 1920x1080, VP6F, 3737kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 350.0 MB