Gay BDSM Seriousmalebondage - Ball Trap

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

16c7e2bb7181c333092608b78875208a.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Seriousmalebondage

Here's another cool video with BikerMtl (Recon), Dart_Tech (FetLife) and JimmieFromAOL (Recon). As you guys may know, I built this padded play surface in the back room and surrounded it with Unistrut. It seems to be getting a lot of use these days, and when BikerMtl came for a visit I told him about a special ball clamp I had been fooling around with. This clamp is from Mr S and is designed to be mounted on the wall. Once it is screwed to the wall, your subject straddles it, and the clamp is secured around his ball sack, preventing him from moving away from the wall. It's a super great idea and works great. However, I wanted to use it on the padded play surface. So, I installed another piece on Unistrut that bolts to the edge of the surface and extends up in-between the subjects parted legs. On the end of the Unistrut is the ball clamp. Once the clamp is secured around BikerMtl's balls, he actually doesn't need to be restrained at all, because the clamp is secure enough to hold him in place. He can't tug or struggle or he will pull on his balls.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 25:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 2.7 GB