BDSM Sensual Slut

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

11f878a7cfb02117f5ca35a524244062.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Sensualpain
Cast: Sheena Shaw
Genres: BDSM, rope, steel, device bondage torture, pain, punishment, whipping, bdsm rough sex
Video language: English

Sheena Shaw has never done bondage before in her life. She’s never been domed, slapped in her pretty face, to cum on command, nor has she ever taken a ride on a fucking machine. All of these things, however, make her extremely wet to think about. Today all of this was going to change. With flashing green eyes and the hottest most flexible little body you’ve ever seen, Sheena sits at the desk filling out her paper work. She wears a simple black dress, heals and has perfect nails. From the outside she looks like a very well put together young lady. Legs crossed at the ankles, head tilted slightly to one side. Who would ever suspect the dark and dirty fantasies that have been playing through this pretty girls mind for years. Bondage, S&M, the total loss of control are not a subject that you can bring up with just any partner. You may dance around the subject. Drop a hint here, a random comment there, but to say tie me up and spank me is all most impossible for most people to do. Tight bondage makes Sheena wet. As does slapping her face and beating her pussy. The only time that smile on her pretty face would leave is when she was cumming like a slut. The fucking machine was like a dream come true. I hope you enjoy Sheena as much as I did, but somehow I just don’t see that being possible.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 41:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2560kbps
Audio: 85kbps

File size: 806.8 MB