Gay BDSM Self Bondage Electromagnets - Scene 4 - HD 720p

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

a4df9fcdec2050e1fe3da1c673a6ebd2.jpg

I guess 2021 is the year that I focus on building self-bondage gear with electromagnets. Frankly, self-bondage is very dangerous, and I don't recommend that anyone do it, but it's a great fantasy that I have thought about since I was a teenager. Last year my friend MummyEd purchased the two round electromagnets that we used in Part 1-3 in this series. Actually, MummyEd showed up at my house with one of the magnets which he had got on E-bay, and I immediately went online and purchased another so I had a pair to work with. I had known that round magnets were available, but I never had one in my hands, and never experimented with how powerful they could be. These E-bay magnets hold 150 pounds with 6 volts at around 1 amp. This opened up my hidden desires to build and experiment with self-bondage gear. The other factors that fuel my excitement are Bind's jail and basement where we can play with the magnets, and the bondage websites that Bind and I run which allow us to share our bondage interests with everyone. It's like all the self-bondage stars are in alignment. The self-bondage chair in this video was built by our friend Louis who has also experimented with electromagnets. You can see videos of his electromagnet gear in two updates on this website titled 'Chair Test' and 'DYI Self Bondage'. (use the search window at the top-left of this page) Louis has a background in electronics and mechanics so it wasn't to difficult for him to create his gear. In any case, after his hurtle with building this chair he kinda lost interest in it, probably because it took too much effort to put himself into it. As a result, he loaned it to Bind and I. We cleaned it up, made some modifications, and as you will see in this video, Louis's chair is a really hot piece of gear. We salute Louis for his inventiveness with the chair, along with his generosity loaning it to us and letting us modify it a bit. The main modification we did was to replace Louis's lawn sprinkler timer with a pair of mechanical timers. These two mechanical timers are much easier to set and offer redundancy in case one timer fails. As you will see in this video, the chair is a little complicated to get into. It requires clear thinking because there's is a sequence you must follow to get yourself in. Bind's suggestion of the metal head cage suspended from overhead is a great addition. I guess I'll stop talking now, and let you enjoy the video. We have a few other videos with the chair, so stay tuned for future updates. As far as I'm concerned, this chair is nothing less than fantastic and really stokes my self-bondage fantasies. Enjoy! Self-bondage is extremely dangerous. It's best to leave self-bondage as a fantasy. The dangers of self-bondage can't be anticipated, and you only discover the dangers once you're secured and helpless. This video is for entertainment purposes only. Do not use this video as an example or guide. Play safe.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 609.2 MB