Sally's Gallery

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Sally

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

wish granted.
Here are some pictures from the first photo shoot. many fetishes and fantasies can be reflected in these images. it was really fun and cold;)

IMG_0156.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Ohh, now see, this is where we may have some issue.. You outdid yourself here in a few of these!

Pic #3: I adore that use of the tile to reflect your image.. That is above creative! The way it truly doubles your image in that offset white tile, and with your complexion... Nice!

Pic #1: The sexuality and bound tentativeness behind the wrist braces and wet shirt really elude to provocation! Well done!

Pic #2: The insecurity betrayed is very fascinating!

Pic #4: The atonement behind the eyes and vulnerability were well captured!

I must say, I am delighted to see something worth while of viewing, and not so generic in content and subject matter! It is very refreshing! It is not that I am that much of a challenge to intrigue, he he he, but I am in many ways picky, and you have done well to captivate my interest and sight this far.. To you and your master.. "Well done"! :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Sally

Thank you all. I had forgot that i put this pictures here, it was a surprise to find that i have been brave enough to put my face out there...

@Exploring2dark thank you, it is so good to get feedback like yours. it makes me feel good about my art. Sometimes doubt creep in under my skin. I'm working on some drawings now, hope to put them here, though it may take some time.

I do have som more pictures, but they are on another pc, as soon as its up and running you'll get some more.

Thanks again.

Fileboom Premium Account