Sally's Gallery

Sally

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hey everyone, time to show my naked body to you all

This is a photoshoot I had a few weeks ago. theme was angel. We had originally planned to have the white, but when I was buying feathers I fell for the black. I plan to have the white for later. maybe yellow for Easter.

it was so fun!
when I was there I was really afraid of how painful it would be, but my Lord sat in front of me and comforted me and cared for me all the time. when the artist put the first needles, it was very painful. some did not hurt at all while others made ​​me tremble with pain. I'm not too fond of pain, but when I look back, I miss it a lot.

when I get up I got chocolate by the artist. We have put needles before, we sat only 5-6 needles then and I was about to faint and was very sad for a few minutes. but it went really well. they helped me up and down from the table and watched me all the time. it was one of the best things. all cared for me as if I were a little baby bird.

to take pictures with wings was cool, it did not hurt, it felt tight and firm on my back. strange feeling. it was hard to think of poses, when there was so much happening, and I felt a little distant and faint. I have only included the ones I like. the best we have removed to be in the exhibition.

hope you like it. I am very happy for comments.

if you have any suggestions for pictures I can take, I would love to hear it.

N-1.jpg

N-2.jpg

N-3.jpg

N-4.jpg

N-5.jpg

N-6.jpg

N-7.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Sally

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

finally got my ass in gear and loaded it up larger images. I took some other pictures this time.

being center of attention was a little scary because I did not feel I deserved it. but it is a dream I've always had. that someone who is stronger than me have a mixture of sympathy and pride above me. being a martyr without trying to be. show how strong I can be even in pain.

When it was over I was a little sad because it was really fun to feel that I was so tough. and needle triggered some chemicals in my head that felt good. it was a pleasure. after I had taken the needles out I was very nervous, I did not quite know what to do or where I should be. and I got a feeling that the people there did not like me. I tend to be paranoid ... with what has (almost) passed.

the only thing I am unhappy with is my form. but I train almost every day now, since this is a long-time project.

IMG_1300.jpg

IMG_1344.jpg

IMG_1330.jpg

IMG_1468.jpg

IMG_1473.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account