Rust-proof cuffs or leash

L8NightQ

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

You could also shop for nylon strap restraints and cuffs. They have plastic closures, dry well and won't present a problem a long as you let them dry.

Nylon rope can work the same way, but you'll have to whip the ends with rubber cement or thread instead of tape.

Make sure you let the stuff dry after each use, and I wouldn't leave them in the shower unless there's good circulation so that you don't get mold, mildew.

The stainless steel won't rust under normal conditions (wet then dry) but if constantly exposed to moisture, you might get some rust since even stainless steel items have different qualities.
Because of cost, some chains are steel plated (or dipped) instead of all stainless steel.

Your best bet is to dry and treat your steel products immediately after it gets wet.
Dry it, then spray it with mineral oil, or other lubricating oil (not vegetable) and use a towel to wipe off the excess. You can use baby oil if you like.

Also, if you use leather restraints with steel you're gonna have to use mink oil to treat the leather and make it waterproof. Even then it will take constant care to maintain it. I would use the nylon.

Lastly.... showers are slippery, and chains and handcuffs are not forgiving. Be careful not to harm your sub with your fantasies.
I'm guessing we're talking about the cold shower/bath punishment.
Use a panic snap (same care suggestions apply).

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account