Femdom and Strapon Rubber Puppy Anal Stretching FemDom Foursome

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

34f9ea2c0519fa76173bd5acbfd77617.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

Custom latex, heavy gear, intricate bondage and pet play collide in this fun video full of shiny femdom goodness.

Denali winter and i lock padded rubber bondage paws onto our puppy, but there is already one set of locks in place... On his chastity device! My favorite way to control pets is through "selective mating" and "temporary neutering" using chastity devices.

We lace him into extreme high heeled boots so he must crawl around on all fours with a special tail attached to a butt plug. The more he wags his tail, the more stimulated his prostate will be!

The part of this scene that i am most excited about is the intricate custom latex puppy mask with a built-in gag. It has locks everywhere! This is the most beautiful bondage pooch muzzle that i have ever seen! It even has a matching blindfold for obedience training. Modenarr has great fashion sense when it comes to gummi gear!

Once he is securely transformed into a bondage , mistress camilla casanova arrives. Of course, she wants to add even more bondage, bringing heavy metal handcuffs with her.

Our poor little puppy is completely overwhelmed and assumes a submissive posture on his back, begging for mercy. Instead of a chastity belt, now he gets a cock-extender. We assert our dominance by stuffing his ass with a series of increasingly larger metal toys!

If he takes them all, he will get a treat - we will give him a six-handed handjob!

Will our puppy earn a release? I don't think there is any way he could resist all of us.

Good pooches can't help it - they are bred and trained to obey!!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 47:37
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 3192kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.2 GB