Latex Rubber-passion Latex Pack 2

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

023d75d99920e4c07fca205671e6ed6e.jpg

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Big Tits, Latex Hoodie, Latex Outdoors, masturbation, Round Rubber Ass, Rubber Doll, Rubber55 Hood, Sexy Heels, Solo
Video language: English

Alone in my tight sexy lycra and latex outfit, I have many dirty thoughts in my mind. I reach for my shiny rubbery play glove and slip each one of the exciting shaped fingers inside my tight wet hole. I think the thumb is one of my favourites
This time my Master decides to torment my pumped up pussy with the Hitachi Magic Wand… and we all know that drives me wild!! He finally uses my mouth by slipping his hard cock until he cums… then leaving me gagged and my wrists bound together when he’s finished with me!!
Now for some more punishment for my filthy rubber slave… some cock teasing, whipping, slapping and pumping followed by a hand job, making my tits nice and shiny with that juicy cum
Now this is much hotter than cleaning the kitchen!! If only every day at work was this much fun. I get my Master’s amazing hard cock to suck on and then I play with my Hitachi on the dining table. I wonder what else he has in mind for this naughty rubber maid
After some dildo fun around the pool I head for the shower for a cool down, plus more fun to follow as I finish off by sucking my boyfriend’s throbbing cock, making him cum over my rubber face
I can’t get enough of playing outside in the sunshine, especially while wearing my sexy outifts. It’s a special moment! It also makes my pussy feel all hot and wet. Check out my new hot pink hoodie! It fits so snugly around my huge tits… (part 1 of 3)

Total size: 8.5 GB in 25 files.