BDSM Rachel Gets Mummified and Suspended from the Bedpost Pt 1

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

1535770310c5078a4640d94b61d1497b.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

There's no story line to this clip. Just Rachel Adams doing what she does best.

Rachel always likes a challenge and something different, so I decided to give her just that. Rachel is topless, wearing just some panties and pantyhose as she stands on a small table close to the bed post as she waits for her mummification to begin.

I start the first layer at her ankles and work my way up to her waist and then her chest, wrapping her in a tight layer of shrink wrap and securing her to the bed post. Once the first layer in in place it's time for the tape. With tape in hand, I again start at her ankles and slowly work my way up her body to her waist and eventually her chest, cocooning the sexy MILF in a tight, shiny layer of silver tape.

Once I have her body completely mummified to the bed post with both layers it's time to move to her head. First i stuff a sponge in her mouth. Then the first layer is applied as I wrap her head and face in shrink wrap, pinning her head to the bed post and making it almost impossible to move. I finish off her head and face with a 2nd layer to silver tape wrapped tightly. With her mouth stuffed with a sponge and her head and face tightly wrapped in 2 layers, Rachel's mummification is complete.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:45
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 23437kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB