question/s

sillylittlepet

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

1. If you are very brave, I suggest searching image boards. You'll inevitably see things you didnt want to see, but chances are good that someone has your same fetish. I'm talking like 99chan, 4chan, 7chan, pchan or other image boards
I'm sure this exists because I've totally seen seen it. It probably goes along with foot fetishes (although maybe not...)

2. I think that is BS, but maybe its like looking at someone and knowing they're gay. Which doesnt always work (even my lesbian friends cant do it particularly well). I would guess that either they were in a fetish-type club or their personality was really meek and subservient, even though not all subs are that way outside of their relationships.
Anyways, I'm thinking that couple just got lucky but for the most part you cant just tell. You usually have to say something

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sebastian

1) You are absolutely not alone. There are enormous numbers of gay kinksters who get off on bootlicking. I've never seen women who were into it, but they must be out there. Try googling 'boot licking' or maybe 'boot service'

2) I've started notice that a lot of submissive men have very similar eyes. It's hard to describe, but there's a sort of hollow hungry quality to them, like they're begging someone to use them. Last week I noticed someone walking down the street who had those eyes and I immediately began to wonder if he was submissive. But not all submissives have that quality. The analogy to gaydar is a good one; some gay men register on gaydar, and others don't.

Fileboom Premium Account

Silly is right, I'm in the UK and got loads .....

2.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account