FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

f0a2cea76f49767abdde2021f62ff91d.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Evil Angel
Cast: Purple Bitch & Helly Rite
Genres: Anal, Big Tits, Blonde, Clips, HD, Lesbian, 1080p
Video language: English

Super sexy inked alt stars Purple Bitch and Helly Rite get it on with each other on a bed covered in a ton of huge pieces of shiny confetti in their brand new lesbian anal scene over at . They are wearing candy colored fave gear outfits that match their candy colored hair and the glittery stickers on their faces. Their nails are super long for pussy play so good thing this scene is all about how much they can stuff their assholes with big toys along with enjoying some double penetration play with shimmering butt plugs in there to give them that good ol' DP sensation. We get to see them twerking their asses simultaneously with those plugs in and confetti flying around. That is a great fucking view. There are a ton of moments where a person might be inclined to say that they would love to be the meaty but definitely still square burger patty in this Wendy's Biggie Bag of a lesbian anal fuck fest but for me, it's when one or both of these two delightful and debauched damsels have their asses in the air that is my pick for being that protein in this meal.
They coat each other's pale, round asses in oil/lube which makes their asses shiny and also makes the confetti stick to their asses. I love the fuck out of how that looks under their lighting. There is a classic girl party on a bed pillow fight that happens with the two smacking each other with sequined pillows, gotta love that bit of fun. It is really all about how these two get each other's assholes gaping wide and wider from the ass fucking here. We even get some foot worship goodness with each girl using their mouths and tongues to lick the stiletto heels of the fetish footwear that they have on while on the bed here. (They both are most definitely wearing shoes to fuck in, not shoes to walk in.) I love how loudly and sweetly Rite moans while she gets her asshole plowed by Bitch wielding the big blue and white dildo. Bitch does a perfect spit bankshot as well, sending a wad of her saliva right on into Rite's gaping butt. Go watch all of this very hot, very fun action!

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9981kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.4 GB