Public humiliation / embarrassment help

Moonlight

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

back when we lived out of town we used to go outside all the time. The skeeters got a bit thick now and then and chased us back in the house but overall it was fun.

The only time we ever got close to being caught was of all places... Wal Mart! He was messing around in the bread isle. He was busy laughing as my face burned bright red. I had a long coat on so no one could see what he was doing. But suddenly this old lady says "Excuse me but I need that loaf of bread right there." She had no clue what he was doing but my lands was I ever red.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

SwitchingItUp

Thanks for the replies :)
I love some of the ideas. But like I said, we're not planning on doing anything too 'out-there'. Just little things that we know about if you see what I mean.
He had a thing with his ex once who poured water on his crotch to make it look like he'd wet himself, it was on a bus. She made a big fuss about it and this really turned him on. This is the kind of stuff we're looking for, embarrassing but not necessarily sexual :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Moonlight

I managed to get myself really well. My husband always sends me a text when he is out of work and on his way home. I got a text and it looked like one my husband would send and it was right around the time he got off, so I sent a very sexually explicit text back. My best friend sends WTF?!?!?!?! Me being clueless asked her what was up. She repeated the text and I was instantly mortified. I told her OMG that was not meant for you but my husband. She died laughing after she figured out what was going on. She even posted on facebook... That awkward moment when your best friend sends you a text meant for her husband.

Fileboom Premium Account

Even though I have been required to wear a butt plug 24/7 for a few years now, I still find it quite humiliating having to insert it in Her presence... or having Her insert it for me. Also, being limited to short bathroom breaks only is an enduring humiliation for me.

Occasionally having to wear my slave collar while out and about in public has always been a humbling experience.

Mistress Taryn enjoys humiliating me in the presence of Her girlfriends every now and then. The most humiliating was being almost entirely naked while bent over for a punishment spanking while Her girlfriend's were over. I had to say "Thank you Mistress, I've been a disobedient slave" after each stroke.
Sometimes I am also lent out for performing domestic services at the homes of Mistress's close friends.

Hmmmm I could keep going all day... I love humiliation as punishment and a training tool :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Do you mean the discipline I received in the presence of Mistress Taryn's girlfriends? Or one of the other punishments?
If it was the audience you're wondering about, I was being punished for a mini-trend of disrespectful behavior and also mainly because I had accidentally slipped out of my chastity belt while in the shower once and I neglected to inform Mistress of the incident until the next day. I was obviously re-belted with a better fitting ring on my CB-6000 immediately after She noticed. However, Mistress Taryn decided to implement a serious and humiliating punishment to ensure that my obedience levels would improve. (And yes, yes it did indeed improve after such an experience!)

Fileboom Premium Account

One of my favorites, but have not tried, due to being too chicken..I wanted to have my wife wear the dark glasses as though she were handicapped with eyesight..maybe even blind, help her to the table, in a not terribly well lit restaurant...and when I leave to use the restroom, she would lower her shoulder to allow the strap of a dress to slide off..so that her one breast was exposed but apparently unbeknownst to her She would be sitting there smiling.

Fileboom Premium Account

Public nonsexual/maybe-a-bit-sexual humiliation?

For a female sub I'd suggest making her go without a bra and making her wear a t-shirt that is a size too small. Then take her jogging. There's a couple aspects to this, underwear gives a person a subconscious sense of protection and defense of the areas we've been taught are 'private'. Strip her of that protection, and then make what her underwear was concealing stand out more. If the shirt is the right fabric the outline of her nipples could be seen, if her nipples get hard that could be noticed, or maybe someone will see them bounce a little too much when shes jogging and guess?
You could jog beside her and keep up a whispering commentary of the people around her that might have looked her way. "oh! that guy is looking at you", "*gasps* that old lady is staring right at your nipples!", etc. Remember the mental aspect of it.

Going without underwear wouldn't be too bad for a man. I think it was some guy who invented "going commando". However, making him wear women's underwear? even a bra perhaps? Of course wearing women's underwear is sometimes a sexual turn on for men, but I think humiliation and embarassment has more to do with the mental aspect of being caught or the possibility of something embarassing revealed.
Even if a man likes wearing panties, odds are he'd be embarassed if he was seen wearing them in public.

For either gender my next suggestion actually comes from the manga nana to kaoru.
Make him/her wear a dog collar. Attach a leash to it. Cover the collar with a scarf, and run the leash through the sleeve of the jacket/coat your sub is wearing. Then lead them around by the leash. It'll look like you're holding hands. But they still get the feel of wearing a collar and being lead around.

My general advice is to remember the mental side of it. Control and Humiliation especially can be done in very subtle ways. In general in love making, even vanilla sex, passion usually inspires more physicality, a rougher, more needier touch. However, without contrast theres nothing.

OH! and another idea. Make them drink a pint or two of juice or something and then go for a walk with them. Don't let him/her pee. Make sure its someplace public like a mall or a store where theres a bathroom nearby. A warning though, DON'T wait too long. Let them go to the bathroom after a predetermined amount of time like a half hour, but don't tell them when they'll get to pee, just order them not to go to the bathroom and say you'll give permission when you feel like it.
The anxiety of needing to pee, the possibility of pissing themselves right there, the idea of other people being able to tell they need to pee. It'll eat away at them slowly. Then after they've taken their piss, maybe some form of bathroom sex? or a reward for them?

Fileboom Premium Account