My New Slut

PunishKatt

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

She's a hot little thing for sure. I would spend some time displaying her like art in a private room.

My Advice as an experienced fashion photographer and Dom. Dress her how you want and put her up high, on a table or foot stool. Keep her on display and admire her like a hot ass knick-knack as you go about your business. If she won't stay put, tie her up also a blindfold might help. No pictures at first it will probably scare her into not cooperating. Do this often and random vary the time, pose, and her body exposure. Before you know it you'll be snapping photos left & right. Her shyness is probably from a deep secret public nudity fetish; one she thinks about but could never imagine doing.

See how that works, take it or leave it and good luck....

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

PunishKatt

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I am here and can read these you know I'm not into that sort of thing I can't stand being looked at sexually I'm not a very sexual person just love being controlled and get a psychological buzz from it

I would guess anyone who is a member of a BDSM forum and “loves being controlled and gets a psychological buzz from it†is quite a sexual person, more than average anyway…. That's awesome, explore it!!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account