morning / evening walk outdoor?

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Does this whole walkin your slaves thing not raise some serious questions and comments? Like where do you do it? I cant imagine anybody doing that over here, im sure the police would be around within minutes!

You r quite right emma . in most of the countries in the world, doing such thing will through us in prison, that is for sure. what am I trying to find out is if there is no problem of police. then how many subs would be ready to do this for their master.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Sparrow69

walking someone on a leash is not illegal, as long as their properly dressed. While my slave are scantily clad when we go for walks, they are still within the realm of legality.

UNLESS.... We're somewhere where their are no people currently, and then the nudity is brief, and more for artistic posing... sometimes this can very arousing, especially if you know their are people close by, just not where you are currently.

Fileboom Premium Account

I think everyone here must have seen this by now but I can't help but bring up this article:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/bradford/7204543.stm

I remember this, it was a bit of a big deal for a while on another forum I used to be on.

My master is always saying how he wants to take me 'walkies' in the woods, on a lead, in either a tiny top and skirt or, if we're sure we could get away with it, naked.

Either way, I would no doubt be nervous for as long as it took to get used to being like that, and would be humiliated too, but well, humiliation is always good... :rolleyes: ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

The only type of 'walk' I have experienced was not with my current Top but ages ago with a previous Dom. He used to take a leash and attach it to the front of my collar then b/w my legs and attach it to the back of the collar and pull it snug. You could see it but it didn't draw attention but it made for a very interesting 'walk'. :D

Fileboom Premium Account

I told a cop mate of mine about having OLP in bondage in the car out in the middle of nowhere, maybe with a struggle to start, and he said, 'That's wild'. BUT . . . . .
If someone were to see you, and report it, you may soon be surrounded by cops and guns. :( 'We were only playing' wouldn't go down too well it seems.
So, the moral of this is . . . . .

. . . . Don't get seen. :D

Fileboom Premium Account

The first guy I was ever with lived quite far from me, so I could only see him at weekends, when he came down in the car to visit. There was nowhere we could actually go, so we would stay in the car, parked in a communal car park. We always played bondage games in there, or had me dressed as a schoolgirl or whatever.

This car park was right next to the shop I worked in, and sometimes it was broad daylight, and the car would have been easy to see right into. But no one ever complained. In fact, we were only spotted once, and this was by the same gay couple who had expressed an interest in us at a music festival several weeks earlier... :D

Funnily enough, my then boyfriend did actually end up in jail...but for burglary...and I've recently discovered just how much I love burglars and what they do... ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

The first guy I was ever with lived quite far from me, so I could only see him at weekends, when he came down in the car to visit. There was nowhere we could actually go, so we would stay in the car, parked in a communal car park. We always played bondage games in there, or had me dressed as a schoolgirl or whatever.

This car park was right next to the shop I worked in, and sometimes it was broad daylight, and the car would have been easy to see right into. But no one ever complained. In fact, we were only spotted once, and this was by the same gay couple who had expressed an interest in us at a music festival several weeks earlier... :D

Funnily enough, my then boyfriend did actually end up in jail...but for burglary...and I've recently discovered just how much I love burglars and what they do... ;)

then i am ready to be a burglar if i can run away with ur dress.

Fileboom Premium Account