HandJob Mistress Lola Ruin - Mistress Ruins Your Orgasm Pov!

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

a7ae10eb16548282921e0f945be56024.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom pov, ruined orgasms, made ejaculations, made male orgasm, orgasm control, tease & denial
Video language: English

I know you've been watching My ruined orgasm clips and wishing you were on the receiving end of one, so today I decide to treat you to My favourite form of torture!
I begin by spreading some lube all over that tiny cock of yours before pushing it into My Venus 2000 machine, slowly turning the dial as I begin to milk those full aching balls of yours.
I lean over you in a low cut latex dress as I do, teasing you over how much fun I am going to have ruining the orgasm you have been looking forward too as My milker you closer and closer to the edge...
After a few minutes you can't take any more, and I pull the Venus off you at just the right time, and a full 8 seconds passes before that sorry orgasm of yours dribbles out.
I laugh and tease you a little more as your ruining continues slowly dripping from your frustrated cock, hovering My hands just above you as you twitch and squirm for more attention!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 99.0 MB