Gay Video Meet Daniel Evans with Mickey Knox (720p,1080p)

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

17083d9cb8e6dcf32bbe356d56bb3280.jpg

Cast: Daniel Evans, Mickey Knox
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Mickey Knox gets another opportunity to “test drive” a ColbyKnox newbie. Say hello to Dan Evans, this week’s sexy new “ride.” “Isn’t he fucking beautiful,” Mickey says to the audience. “Oh, my God. Look at this guy.” Hard to disagree with that appraisal. Everything starts perfectly between them with kissing. Both hotties wear shorts and are on the studio’s bed. Mickey turns his attention to Dan’s chest. As for Dan he can’t help but give Mickey’s bottom a playful slap. Dan’s tool is ready to burst through his shorts; Mickey fixes the problem by removing them. “I know what I want to play with,” he exclaims. “That big, ol’ dick.” Mickey’s shorts are also tossed aside. He kisses his way down Dan’s chest and stomach, stopping to devour the rigid rod. “Fuck. It feels so good,” Dan whispers. Mickey tongues from tip to base. “You’re so good at that,” Dan observes when Mickey comes up for air. As his tool is sucked on, Dan’s fingers play with Mickey’s tight little ass. Mickey gets on his stomach so Dan can lick the hairy hole. His whole face is between those buoyant cheeks. He takes a few moments to lick Mickey’s stiff as a rock tool. “You taste fucking great,” Dan notes. He slaps a bun as his tongue makes Mickey wet. “I could eat you out all fucking day but I think I need to get inside of you,” Dan says. “Don’t deny me that dick,” Mickey replies. After lubing up, Dan carefully mounts Mickey.

Total size: 2.8 GB in 2 files.