medicine help after eating shit & diarrhea

EG1984

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

No need for 8 years of medical training to know that eating feces is a bad idea :) But i would be happy to contribute from my knowledge to anyone and everyone who needs it, you are also welcome to refer people to send me private messages if need be. Just please, don't ask me to diagnose anyone or offer treatments, and definitely not to provide it, since it is ethically wrong and irresponsible for me to get involved in people's health care without examining them myself.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

EG: It's not so much diagnosing someone's condition as it is answering questions like "will tit torture cause lactation problems when I get pregnant?" and stuff like that. A lot of BDSM play raises questions that people hate to ask their doctors. I and others here can use common sense when we answer people's questions, but sometimes there's just no easy way to figure out an answer without medical training.

Fileboom Premium Account

Grebenkina

medicine help after eating shit diarrhea

I ended up binge eating yesterday, i woke up today and felt like Jabba the Hubb. Should i just eat like i normally would or take in less carb throughout the day? I mostly binged on carb yesterday. I keep reading/hearing a lot of mixed information about this, wanted to see what you all thought. So far ive been drinking water as if my life depends on it.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Unless you've eaten something that's giving you food poisoning or something like that, I don't think there's a lot you can do except learn from the mistake. If you're feeling physically bloated (as opposed to disgusted with yourself), Pepto Bismol or an antacid might help.

Carbs will convert to sugar as you digest, which will cause your blood sugar to spike, but I don't think that drinking lots of water will help with that. I'd stay away from sugar or processed carbs today. When you eat, eat veggies or fruits (for the fiber) and some protein.

Fileboom Premium Account