medicine help after eating shit & diarrhea

nima_s

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi. Im a 26 y slv From Albania. I have a Couple 55 yrs old Master & Mistress. I've done everything for them, even covering all of my body with their hot & aromatic SHIT. I'm very horny to chew & swallow their nice & smelly shit & diarrhea but I scare for the bacteria or any sickness. they told me to search for a medicine after eating theirs in forums and web . plz tell me after I swallow my Master & Mistress holy shit which medicine I should use or eat?
Thanks & excuse for my weak english.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

To the best of my knowledge, there is no particular medication that will counteract the possible harmful side-effects of eating feces. Feces are one of the most highly infectious substances there is, capable of causing a wide range of serious or life-threatening diseases. Some of those diseases can be treated with antibiotics, but others cannot. And doctors don't give out antibiotics pre-emptively--meaning that you'd have to wait to contract a severe illness before you'll be given antibiotics. Some of the things you can contract from feces, such as hepatitis, cannot be treated at all (although Hep A and B can be vaccinated against). Avoiding contamination with feces is one of the biggest concerns at hospitals, restaurants, food processing plants, and the like--it's the reason we have such a massive system of health inspectors and regulations on food processing. So feces are incredibly infectious, and the only real way to mitigate the danger is to not come into contact with them.

I realize that scat is part of your fetish (and perhaps the fetish of your master and mistress as well), but not all fetishes are safe to indulge. Fetishes that carry a serious risk of injury, illness, or death should really be avoided unless you are willing to risk dying to engage in it. Additionally, doms have an obligation to keep their subs safe and prevent them from doing things that are over-risky. Were I to allow my sub to do something like this, I would consider myself irresponsible for risking his life and health. So my very strong advice is DON"T EAT SHIT.

You're best off restricting yourself to playing with feces on clean, unbroken skin or while wearing latex gloves or dental dams. You might also be able to get some satisfaction with Dan Savage's recommended poo substitute--mashed potatoes mixed with a drop or two of butyric acid. Just as actual rape play is a no-no but rape role-play is generally safe and acceptable, scat role-play is your healthiest alternative.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sebastian

If the OP really, really feels the need to indulge this fetish--and again, I STRONGLY advise against it-- about the best thing I can suggest (keeping in mind that I'm not a medical doctor) is that he get vaccinated against as many of the possible things he could pick up as possible. There's no vaccination for things like cholera, dysentery, e coli, or campylobacter, or for any of the parasite-caused diseases such as amebiosis, giardia, or crypto, but you can get vaccinations for Hep A and B and meningitis.

This page has info about many of the things that can be acquired from scat play. http://biotech.law.lsu.edu/la/PH/EPI/VII_C.pdf

Fileboom Premium Account

Smallest

Greenwind, transmission of a disease isn't the only problem. Different people have different bacterial cultures inside them and consuming someone else's shit can, to say the least, fuck up your digestive system. Plus, the bacteria that lives in ones colon, though good to have there and naturally occurring, can lead to horrible infection if it touches any open sore or mucous membrane (eg a bit lip or many parts of the digestive system).

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Greenwind: there are a couple other things wrong with your suggestion. 1) Doctors don't just run tests because you ask them to. A doctor will want to know why you want the test done, and will have to justify it to the insurance company. No insurance company will pay for a test so you can do scat play. The doctor will just tell you not to eat shit.

2) As far as I know, stool tests are done for specific things. You can test a stool sample for, say, parasites. They don't test for every possible bacteria, virus, parasite, and so on.

3) Even if they could test for everything, all you would know is that a particular person is clear right at the moment. My guess is that within a week or two, a test would be invalid. So you'd need to do that test every couple of weeks, right before you wanted to do scat. Perhaps I'm exaggerating there, but you get the point.

Fileboom Premium Account

EG1984

I like to assume that every post here is meant seriously, which means you are not just playing at some joke here and that your masters actually make you cover yourself and eat their feces - in that case, the only advice i have for you is: DON'T DO IT! Not on your body, not in your mouth, not anywhere related to you!

You don't need a medical doctor to tell you that, but just in case you need professional opinion to emphasize it for you then i can tell you that i am a medical doctor and everything that has been told to you so far is not only true, in some cases it's even an underestimation.

I'll be happy to answer any question in this matter, but i promise you that the final point will never change - DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES COME IN CONTACT WITH FECES.

Fileboom Premium Account