Locked up

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Following an incident during puppy play recently, where I thought it would be fun to hide from my master for a while, we got to talking about hiding places. I thought of the perfect one, but due to various factors, I'm slightly regretting telling my master about this place :D

In my bathroom, I have an airing cupboard, and underneath the wooden shelf is a small space that, if I move my laundry basket, is big enough for me to sit in. It is very dark in here, and very cold, and there are cobwebs, leading me to believe that this is where my unwanted eight legged house guest has been hiding. And the door has a bolt on it too.

Anyway, my master wanted me to try this out, so I crawled in and sat there for a couple of minutes, door locked, in the dark. It was okay, I didn't feel claustrophobic or anything, and I could hear my master moving around outside, so felt safe. Later on, I repeatedly refused to obey an order he gave me, so said something like 'would you like some quiet time in a special place?' and proceeded to drag me into the airing cupboard, naked this time, ball gagged, hands tied to the wooden shelf above me. It felt a bit different this time, a bit more scary, real, and deeply humiliating. I was just sitting there, whimpering, drool coming out of my gagged mouth and spilling onto my skin and puddling on the floor. I hammered my legs against the door repeatedly to annoy him, but he thought I was in distress, so we're going to have to come up with a 'safety knock' so he can tell if I'm okay or not.

Although it was a bit scary, I loved this experience, loved being locked in this dark tiny space. It made everything more real, made me feel like a proper disobedient slave, annd to be honest I can't wait to be locked up again! ;)

Does anyone else here do anything similar?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account