BDSM Kobe Hogtied and Struggling

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

60737307a1ab6dbe9fc3139bfb80b3da.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Sexy MILF Kobe Lee makes for a perfect Damsel In Distress and I can't resist putting her in some bondage peril. Looking sexy as ever, Kobe is dress in a short black skirt and a white long sleeve blouse. She's wearing pantyhose and black high heels and looks like she just walked out of the office. And I am perfectly happy with her office attire look.
Wasting no time, I stand Kobe up and quickly tie her hands tightly behind her back. I then help this sexy milf into the floor, lying her onto her stomach. I tie her ankles tightly together, cinching them together good and snug. I then take more rope and cinch her ankles to her wrist, pulling her into a nice hogtie. I finish off her damsel in distress look with a nice black ballgag tucked securely into her mouth.
It's now time to sit back and watch this sexy MILF in her bondage peril. So i walk away and leave the very sexy Kobe hogtied and gagged in the floor, struggling to find an escape from her bondage. It's a perfect damsel in distress look for a perfect damsel in distress.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 585.6 MB