Gay Video KeumGay - Marc licked and sucked greedily despite himself

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

64357e5270a7cb29ae4e0844c7967777.jpg

He was visiting Paris for the weekend, so I offered him to come and watch his last videos but he was suspicious so i offered him a real massage done by a real masseur.
As he likes to be massaged, he accepted but he came at the time when a guy was supposed to pose for a photo-video session. I told him he would have to wait until after the shoot ended to then be massaged, he agreed.
But as he watched a handsome, athletic straight guy getting a massage and jerking off his big dick on video, he started to be less reluctant to have the massage go off the rails. After the guy left, the masseur who was very excited dared to start undressing Marc even though he didn't want to make a video again. It is however what he ended up accepting since here he is undressed and put naked in spite of him.
The masseur did not hesitate to play with the magnificent pectoral muscles of this hot insurance man. We can see that Marc is not comfortable. But we were able to convince him to stay and let it happen. He had to put aside his pride and let us abuse his fit, well-muscled athletic body.
Ken the masseur, didn't hesitate to pull down Marc's briefs and play with his huge male dick that was reaching out to him. What a beautiful big cock that stiffened and was so hard and straight. And his big balls: The masseur massaged and licked that good, juicy package waiting to be emptied.
Marc was our toy from the beginning of the video until his massage, we jerked him off until he cummed. It was a long moment where his very big stiff cock resisted us but we knew how to him to empty his big balls in spite of him. It is a great video in the EDGING way where he was the toy of 3 guys and where he could never jerk off alone without us taking over.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9278kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 1.8 GB