Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

e5408858b5c8b1cd8de3a7d55ded7b34.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Beno
Genres: Solo
Video language: English

Beno is a light-skinned young with a confident, outgoing personality and masculine thug appeal which has no doubt seduced countless women (and probably a few men) over the years.
"i ain't no gangsta, but i'm 'hood," he explains when i ask him to describe his personality, flashing the two "golds" in his mouth. Beno enjoys playing sports, going out to clubs, and of course fucking females every chance he gets!Lucky for us, beno is proud of his body and not shy about showing it off. Witness beno's first time getting naked in front of a camera, and see for yourself why i rank his "audition" as one of the sexiest solo scenes i've filmed so far!Beno's "audition" begins with an interview to get better acquainted just a few minutes after his arrival at my apartment and us meeting for the very first time. I strongly recommend watching the entire interview, because beno's personality and sex appeal really begin to grow on you as the scene progresses.I ask beno various questions about his sex life. He shares a funny story about losing his virginity in his high-school restroom when he was 16. He admits that he's been sexually "hyperactive" ever since, and estimates that he's probably bedded at least 70 to 80 "bitches" so far in his young life. "i like my pussy, you hear me?" he shrugs with a cocky grin.
Beno considers himself to be "mostly straight," but admits that from time to time he'll indulge his freakier side by messing around with other males "on the dl." he shares a hot story about a encounter with one of his "homeboys" that turned into his very first blowjob from another guy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2460kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB