Hot wax

MrAero

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

As a punishment for my long distance sub I've considered hot wax. I would have her light a candle and after a time pour the wax either on her chest or inner leg and video tape it for her to send to me. She doesn't have webcam that works (we're working on fixing that) and I thought this might be a good mix of humiliation and pain. What are your opinions? have any of you ever used hot wax before?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

I haven't, but my master and I have discussed it a little. I'm not ready to try it out on my nipples yet, but he says he might try dripping some over my arse cheeks. I think he mentioned something about 'honey' candles being more effective, as they're slower to burn or something :confused: You'd have to ask him about it, Master Of Puppies.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

filfy

i use tea light candles. i find the best places are my inner thighs, stomach and nipples. make sure your sub doesn't hold the candle too close to their skin when pouring at first. obviously the closer the candle, the hotter the wax is when it hits the skin, so make sure they get used to puring it from a distance first, moving closer to the skin as they get used to the pain and find their threshold

Fileboom Premium Account

MrAero

Hello Mr aero, use the normal white 'emergency' candles, don't use black or scented candles and i'm having second thoughts about beeswax and honey candles as they burn hot, cherish your subbie. :) The simple answer is to try it on yourself first i guess.

Thank you very much, I appreciate you advice. I will ask her what candles she has and determine the best from what she has. Why not scented? a particular reason? Thanks

Fileboom Premium Account

I'm no expert on this, tried it a good few years ago, but I believe that scented candles and coloured or 'fancy' candles may contain various chemicals that, in all honesty, probably will be ok, but 'normal' ones are safer. If you want more intensity, hold it closer.

.......... I forgot about your tea lights Puppy. Thanks for reminding me. :D

Fileboom Premium Account