Femdom and Strapon Hey everyone, I hope you are all safe and well

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

e4d1f27c349dbc409d59e2ab2d1c5e07.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

In any case, Elise and Kino play together often shoot a lot of videos. They have developed a nice play style. On the day we shot this video, Elise and Kino came over for a coffee and to try out the heavy rubber suit and shackles. I love Elise because she always comes prepared, and this time she brought a gas-mask, rubber hose and StudioGum dildo inhaler. If you look on the StudioGum website, they call this unusual item a 'Sniff Penis'. This device threads onto a gas-mask hose and allows the wearer of the gas-mask to smell the fragrance of a woman's pussy while she pleasures herself. In addition, the penis has a rotating valve ring which allows the inhale air to come from the holes near the head of the dildo, or from the base of the dildo. As you might imagine, if the only inhale air was to come through the holes at the end of the penis, the air would be cut off once the penis was inside the woman. If you're not following me, watch the video. A picture is worth a thousand words. Naturally this is a mind-blowing scene, with Kino chained down and Elise with the dildo inside her pussy. This isn't something you see every day. It's the stuff fetish fantasies are made of.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB