Gay Asian Guilty - part 1

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

280916a2bcf259cba4e846e54d91b775.jpg

Studio: Justice Corporation
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral / Anal Sex, Sperm, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshot

Slim and slim and smooth skin like a small animal [Yuut].
Yuuto] But the body is honest, does not respond sensitively to the body temperature of male adults and the smell of male, it is a prey for a ferocious Justice Man, provoking mercilessly provocative and nymphominant instinct Is gradually revealed.
When you are slammed with your back and slapped your crotch, the front of the pants gets tight like a stick, and every time a nipple is sucked, the breath leaking from the nose becomes rough and begins to entrust yourself.
In the provocative bikini pants, it becomes a spot with the sap from the tip, and it stops overflowing but as hot as the glans are stimulated, hot things spread and spread. Erotic.
When Ochinchin could not stand patience, and gradually became nymphomania, the momentum of Yuuto, who lost control of herself, was no longer suppressed.
The expression of Yuuto who feels embarrassment and revelation in such a body is erotic itself, can not wait to present a hole, "I want you to put it ... Please put in the dick, please shimmer" and shine vividly in madness I will spoil your eyes as if to pour.
Aside from the innocent face, the anal of [yuut] is a torotro while the entrance is tightly closed, the finger of Justice man is sucked in so as to be entangled, the penis erect painfully, and it seems still now.
An anal who lost the reason leaks as a sharp voice with a sharp piercing the mouth as if wanted to be stirred. The pervert Justice man began to take a picture of a boy's blowjob but he fell into pleasure completely because of its embarrassment and unexpected excitement [Youts] was unhappy with the fellowship of a Justice man who was filled with a smelly smell Every time it sucks with suddenly, "Each time you suffer it", the body of Yuutto is shy but still exposed to the instinct, and the justified man who was indulged ...
If you invite an oversized dildo into the juice that enters the ketzman who gets wet with Kuchakacha and obscene sounds and the tongue enters the inside, the penis of [yuut] expands so much as the vessel rises.
Justice man 's black flesh cleaned cleanly enters the pussy, pokes up and pierces the wall, stirs up the wall, burns two more people by rubbing like a tool from the back.
As I fell in love with a disgusting expression, I let the asses swell in obscurity, I move to swallow the cock further deeply into the rectum, a hot body fluid like magma was fired from the tip of the fellow who was dyed red, and a pleasant sensation was 2 The figure that penetrates people is truly masterpiece!
?Kouta? ? ? -KOHTA-
A boy who made a healthy cheek with a bang.
In front of a Justice Man lying as if to show the flesh of a grown up adult, talking with embarrassment [Kouta] raises his face as if he was troubled by the eye's stance.
Touch curious flesh, get memorable hands, excite Justice Man with mouth.
Justice man who wanted to suck and suck and include a patty soup with tongue rolling a thick ting that does not fit in the mouth begins to turn around the body of [Kouta].
The excitement of [Kouta] 's dick is a binge that is too big to imagine from the size of the body, and the body as soon as swallowed suddenly gets better.
The sensation that I can lick the hole for the first time makes me excitement with my heart pleasantly and my waist revealed pleasure with my hips.
The hole in the [Kouta] screams in my heart although gradually unraveling the hole of the first experience with the technique by SEX poisoning Justisman, but slowly I was screamed in my heart, but slowly it was softened by a vibe, and when I noticed it was in Shibori.
Even though I confirm it myself, the body gets hot in the interval between unbelievable feelings and mysterious feelings, and it spreads further each time power comes out.
The flesh of the Justice man who seemed to have been unlikely to enter was also accepted to the root, screwed like a of the folds, paralyzed while being touched in all directions, the expression of suffering is a miserable erotic face It changed to.
The abdominal muscle is hit by the perspiration sweating from the body of the slim muscle, and the excitement of the Justice man spurs, with the high speed piston the inside of [Kouta] 's head becomes pure white.
Power came out like a baby ?Kouta? Reading facial expressions Justice man pushed up and pushed up the urethra and rushed out bodily fluids.
Piercing the 18-year-old anal puffed up without pulling out, massive sperm overflowing and overflowing .

Format: avi
Duration: 4:39:15
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 830kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.8 GB