Gender bending

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My master has dressed up as a woman for me on a couple of occasions now. And let me tell you, when he does, he looks absolutely gorgeous ;)

However, I recently tried dressing up as a boy for him. I tend to dress kinda scruffy/casual most of the time anyway, jeans or combats, and very rarely wear skirts or dresses. Luckily for me (what with being lazy) I didn't have to put as much effort into this as my master had to put into 'becoming' a woman; T-shirt, jeans, no makeup, hair completely hidden inside a beanie hat. Oh, and I took a pair of rolled up ankle socks and stuffed this down the front of my underwear (tight little 'girlie' boxers, funnily enough bearing the slogan 'Boys Stink' :D) in order to look just that little bit more authentic ;)

Anyway, for this scenario it was only me who changed gender, I became a nervous young man questioning his sexuality, while he became the older and wiser one with plenty of experience with men.

The game progressed smoothly enough, it felt a bit strange but I soon relaxed into it. By this point he was rubbing my 'cock' and I kinda had to fake sounds of pleasure to begin with, but then suddenly I felt the rolled up socks nudging between my lips and rubbing against my clit and so it wasn't faked any more ;)

I don't yet feel confident for us to indulge in full on anal sex, so he just teased around the outside of my rear hole and continued rubbing my 'cock' but then I kind of spoiled things by, in character, admitting to actually being female. This revelation made him very angry and he punished me with a good hard spanking, before locking me up in my bathroom cupboard for a while to think about what I'd done. I did enjoy this, but kind of wish I'd just kept the game going as it had been, but when we talked after he said it didn't matter either way as we'd had fun, and that until I was ready for anal sex we wouldn't be able to progress much further with that, so I'm looking forward to overcoming that ;)

Oh, he does have another plan; to take me into the blokes' toilets dressed as a boy and make me give him a blowjob. I asked if he wanted my appearance to fool anyone we saw, or if he wanted them to know that I was in fact a girl, and his response was 'it depends what sort of people they are' ;)

Has anyone else ever dressed up as the opposite sex for kinky fun? I'm particularly interested about hearing any stories of (straight) girls dressing as boys, as men dressing as women seems to be more popular?

Sorry this went on a bit, I got a bit carried away I think :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

EZRA

As a product of the 80's I spent a lot of time bending gender rolls, mostly just looking for androgyny than trying to female.
I liked skirts alot but mostly due to the comfort aspect of them.
I would like to occasionally go" Drag" but with my large frame and general pumpkin headiness
I could never pull it off. and if it's not convincing it wouldn't be fun for me.
Boys don't hold any charm for me so I don't think I would be into GOTU dressing up
But I would enjoy pretending to be a girl( for a little while) being seduced by an older woman.

Fileboom Premium Account

pyroaquatic

I have crossdressed before. Damn I look sexy and feel sexy. I have a skinny hourglass figure
and the long slender legs.

The only thing that stands out is my huge adam's apple... and nose.

and something else.

I was convincing enough so that a random guy whipped out his tiny cock and thought it would be a good idea to ask if i wanted to play with it.

He was quite shocked when I told him mine was bigger. >:eek:

Ah... Rocky Horror Picture Show. Those were the days. I miss the black and white stockings and dressing up all goth Lolita like.

Fileboom Premium Account