Foot fetish - Foot Worship and Licking Feet (Updated Daily)

profiposter

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Gigi Allens, Silvia Saige Gigi Allens, Silvia Saige - Royal Footgasm FemdomEmpire.com

Keywords: FemDom, Cum Eating, Footjobs, Milking

Video Description:

Goddesses Gigi and Silvia are feeling quite generous in allowing their slave to finally relieve all that pain in his swelled up balls today. Except he definitely doesn't deserve sweet pussy, and they don't even want to touch his pathetic cock with their hands. If he wants to cum for the first time in weeks he will have to do it by only the touch of their bare naked soles and toes. They humiliate their bitch by making him lick up all that gross saved up semen covering their perfect Goddess feet.

File Size : 550 MB
File Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
File Duration: 10 min 6 s
File Type: 1080p
Model: Gigi Allens, Silvia Saige

Thumb:

Download Free:

Download or View

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

profiposter

Dita von Teese Dita in Rubber Marquis

Keywords: Fetish, Footfetish, Glamour, Latex, Legs, Lingerie, Rubber

Video Description:

Dita von Teese, meanwhile a world famous pinup girl and fashion model, shows her "dark" fetish side here.
For Marquis, the diva squeezed herself into layers of black, clear, and purple latex, and even in a gasmask, Dita is a class of her own. Dazzlingly beautiful scenes of stylish eroticism!

File Size : 495 MB
File Resolution: 360 x 480
File Duration: 53 min 12 s
File Type: 360p
Model: Dita von Teese

Thumb:

Download Free:

Download or View

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

profiposter

Mistress Gaia I'm at the House of Sinn with my beautiful mistress friend. We have time to spare and want to enjoy it relaxing. However, we have a slave doing nothing and have decided to give him some training. I call him, and he crawls over to us and takes up his position. After some instruction, and allowing him to worship our beautiful stiletto shoes. We decide to intensify our sluts training. We have a fucking machine ready, and tell him he's going to receive a good mechanical ass fucking. Wasting no time and as he's on his knees, we line him up and quickly place the cock into his ass. My friend has the control, and she can vary the speed of his ass fucking. His training continues as I remove my shoes and get my bitch to kiss my feet. He begins to squeal, as we have some fun with the speed and thrust intensity of his ass fucking. Time to make our bitch really suffer, as he's making some noise and I want to shut him up. I shove my foot into his mouth, and give him a good foot gagging. He begins to gargle and choke as he can't breathe. It amuses both of us as our slut can't escape our pleasure. We continue with his training, before finally leaving him to suffer for the rest of the day with his ass on fire. Mistress Gaia - Ass On Fire

Keywords: Footdom, Foot Domination, Foot Licking, Foot Worship

File Size : 384 MB
File Duration: 10 min 29 s
Model: Mistress Gaia I'm at the House of Sinn with my beautiful mistress friend. We have time to spare and want to enjoy it relaxing. However, we have a slave doing nothing and have decided to give him some training. I call him, and he crawls over to us and takes up his position. After some instruction, and allowing him to worship our beautiful stiletto shoes. We decide to intensify our sluts training. We have a fucking machine ready, and tell him he's going to receive a good mechanical ass fucking. Wasting no time and as he's on his knees, we line him up and quickly place the cock into his ass. My friend has the control, and she can vary the speed of his ass fucking. His training continues as I remove my shoes and get my bitch to kiss my feet. He begins to squeal, as we have some fun with the speed and thrust intensity of his ass fucking. Time to make our bitch really suffer, as he's making some noise and I want to shut him up. I shove my foot into his mouth, and give him a good foot gagging. He begins to gargle and choke as he can't breathe. It amuses both of us as our slut can't escape our pleasure. We continue with his training, before finally leaving him to suffer for the rest of the day with his ass on fire.

Thumb:

Download Free:

Download or View

Fileboom Premium Account

profiposter

Ivy Lebelle Ivy Lebelle FemdomEmpire

Keywords: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, Latex, High Heels, Amazon, Foot Worship, Tattooed

Video Description:

Just because a slave is caged doesn't mean he still can't serve his Mistress. Stuck behind his steel bars Mistress Ivy orders her foot bitch to lick, worship and gag on her divine feet.

File Size : 1.18 GiB
File Duration: 14 min 12 s
Model: Ivy Lebelle

Thumb:

Download Free:

Download or View

Fileboom Premium Account

profiposter

Kenzie Reeves Kenzie Reeves - Caged Foot Pet GoddessFootJobs.com

Keywords: Foot-Fetish, FootJob, Foot, Feet

Video Description:

I keep my smallest footpet locked in a cage, completely naked, so that I can use her whenever I want to. She's a very good girl and will do anything I ask in order to please me. Would you like to see what she can do? First, I've trained her to keep the soles of her feet pressed against the bars of her cage. She knows her pretty feet should always be exposed for my enjoyment. Next, she sucks and licks on her own carefully kept toes to wet them and ensure they are slick enough to please me. My little pet's favorite part of the day is when I release her from her cage, allowing her to crawl on her hands and knees over to the hard cock I have waiting for her. By now, she knows exactly what I want, displaying her collared, tiny young body for me as she strokes my cock between her small soles and perfect arches. Her footjob works my cock I drench her owned feet in my thick cum. When she's finished, she crawls back into her cage where she belongs.

File Size : 556 MB
File Duration: 15 min 10 s
Model: Kenzie Reeves

Thumb:

Download Free:

Download or View

Fileboom Premium Account