x6xOliviax6x

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi ya all! Here comes my foots - but there will be more info down... Here we go:

MATRIX_004844_OQh_olbith.png

I live for a while in UK. Still experimenting with people and meeting some new sex buddies. Plan to stay for a very long time. Still fresh local.

Nottingham area is place where I'm up to be seen. Age, sex, nationality = has no meaning. Anyone is welcome to get in touch. Also, no problem for me to turn on webcam - but first, read some rules:

1. I start from some role-play on instagram. Best to pm me, start conversation, wait for me to act like innocent one - and then get more wild.

2. I like you? Keep replying? Then we gotta talk live, more privately, and meet up at my place.

3. Things that kicks me in are the fact... That I like to be bossy and use my toys - while you can watch or do much more... If I let ya of course :* More dominant than look.

4. Don't expect any super-sexy lingerie. What is under, stays under - If you don't listen to me carefully and act like my puppy.

5. I'm the boss. I'm bossing around. That's the main rule. Any other stuff is welcome after that.

MATRIX_004742_UVm_ol-ws.png

Still reading?

Wanna see more things comming in? Okay, time for my personal details:
Bra cup: 75C
Year: 97'
Name: Oliwia (but call me "Oli" just)
Job: Part-time thing, cause I study at local uni

MATRIX_110704_YkP_52880596_2322826637768115_4211880084212023296_now.jpg

So, interested? Wanna do some nasty shit? Or just wanna sponsor me, while buying some kinky stuff under? Then come here on my Instagram: (@oliwia.ws) https://www.instagram.com/oliwia.ws/

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account