Gay BDSM Diy Self Bondage

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

2fcb9d760d43dce4f8b6cd432460616a.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

In this video he demonstrates two of his self-bondage inventions, both incorporating electro-magnets and electronic solid-state timers as the locking mechanisms. Like many of us, he loves to be restrained, and can't always find someone to put him in bondage. So, being the inventive person that he is, he built two different self-bondage rigs that satisfy his constant desire for serious confinement and helplessness. Let me stop here and remind everyone that self-bondage activities are dangerous and quite possibly fatal. Personally, I have experienced two life-threatening close calls with self-bondage. Do not use this video as a suggestion or example of how to perform self-bondage. If you experiment with self-bondage do so at your own risk. This video is for entertainment purposes only.
Our friend's first invention is a metal chair with self-locking wooden stocks. Building self-bondage chairs can be a little tricky, but he has managed to create an ingenious way to secure his wrists. Securing the wrists is usually the last step in self-bondage lockdown scenarios. First, he restrains himself into the chair with various straps including a heavy 5-point racing harness. After he is totally buckled in, he slips on a pair of gloves and closes the wooden stocks over his wrists. As you will see in the video, this whole procedure takes a pit of practice. Not only that, but programming the lawn sprinkler timer is challenging. Frankly, I prefer fool-proof mechanical timers for a more reliable and straight-forward way to set the bondage duration. Once he's in, the padded chair provides a comfortable way to enjoy his experience.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:17:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.9 GB