Latex Dixie Comet and Elizabeth - Day Dreaming at the Office 13 - Can you find me,

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

e817e118b8020f9799c222d397a8e3e7.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

I decided to play a little game with Dixie. She's fun to work with and I thought she would enjoy this. She is wearing a turquoise latex dress ( her first piece of latex and she loves it!) and I have on a red tube dress with black waist cincher. The Boss starts our bondage by putting leather ankle cuffs with high heel stirrups on me. This will ensure my high heels don't come off in my game. He then puts leather straps on my elbows and wrists XXXX my arms together. I do love the feel of leather on my arms! Dixie looks on and then she starts slapping my ass. She really likes the sound it makes when her hand hits the latex. She rubs my ass then spanks my ass over and over again. Dixie is astonished at the size of my ball gag when the Boss literally has to XXXX in my mouth. I start to drool as soon as it's in my mouth! I try to tilt my head backwards because I know later I will have a hood on and I didn't really want drool all over my face, though I know that is going to end up happening anyway.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4030kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 510.3 MB