BDSM Cuffgirl Pt 7

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

180653c07103acda0dc289dd92c084cb.jpg

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

These cuffs are interesting because they don’t use a key. I would not know how to call them, I miss the fans around who were teaching us all this things about cuffs! I learnt a lot at the fan day. However, the best is to do elbow cuffing with them because even without a key you just cannot escape (unless someone is there to help you).
I wanted to introduce Hannah to the waist chains, but Chrissy isn’t here and I still have to learn how to use all these cuffs properly. We figured it out, but I made Hannah’s chain too loose. She is very flexible and loves to escape, so next time I need to make it a lot tighter if I want to spend some more time with her in waist chains! It will be fun, I love spending time in these, they are so comfortable!
Hi guys! This is Anahí again. I already introduced you to my friend Hannah, and she will be my handcuff sidekick from now on. The only problem is, she is missing many many years of experience, so I have to explain literally EVERYTHING from scratch, like Chrissy once explained everything to me. Today I will show Hannah what a hogtie is. She loved it so much!!
Anahí is (as always) my willing victim to perform this extreme position demonstration. Do not try this at home! She is elbow cuffed and handcuffed, and I try to pull her arms up with a rope. This is an old torture technique, and you have to be very careful doing this! I will show you the difference between pulling her up by her wrist cuffs and by her elbow cuffs. Interesting!

Total size: 12.1 GB in 36 files.