<< Cruel women, male victims (F/m) >>

merlin99

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

T.r3mble !n p.@!n
Slaves need to be broken and punished to achieve their most submissive potential. Two Mistresses have brought their new bitch to their torture lair to be trained as their slave. The slave is strapped down tight to the bondage device so they can have their way with him, whipping and caning his ass as hard as they please. The ladies enjoy their slave's suffering as they viciously thrash his ass, they even take out the steel rope whip to make sure they get their point across. The slaves muscular ass is no match for their whips and begins to welt. The slave cries out in pain and starts to tremble from pain by their whips.

Hot, cruel, evil Bitches torture their slave with sadistic pleasure. An exciting, wicked femdom-whipping-caning scene.

125 Mb * 960x540 * 06:32 * mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

merlin99

Last edited:

merlin99

C.@n!ng @nd f.@ce$lapp!ng
Two cruel Mistresses have an evil game. While one of them is caning brutally their vulnerable slave the other Lady is slapping his face with great force. They completelly humiliate and torture their slave. It's a perfect way to break his spirit and make him their most obedient slave.

Wicked, hot Mistresses in a hard and exciting femdom-caning scene.

134 Mb * 1024x576 * 06:01 * wmv

Update! (January 23, 2012)
Because of Filesonic's sudden death all my links became dead too. :(
Please give me a little time to find the solution and to repleace my links in my thread. Thank you for your patience.

Update! (March 10, 2012)
As you can see I already changed my dead Filesonic links in my other Thread (Cruel women, girl victims). Now comes this one, but in this Thread I have even more links so I need more time for this Thread. I'm working on it. Thank you for your patience.

Update! (Apr 10, 2012)
Finally I changed my dead Filesonic links in this Thread and now every link in this Thread is working again.
If despite of this you find a broken link please drop me a private message! Thanks.
Enjoy! :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

merlin99

M!$$ J.
Superior, cruel Mistress is playing with her slave like cat with a mouse. She humiliates, tortures him variety of ways...
Humiliation, whipping, paddling, nipple pinching, clamps torture, cbt, brutal faceslappings, spitting, smothering, riding crop, foot worship, cock trampling, candle wax torture, ass fingering, ass-fucking with huge dildo, hard strap-on fucking.

Strict, cruel Lady plays her sadistic games with her poor slave. She treats him aggressively and takes great pleasure from his humiliation and suffering. If you like sadistic, wicked Mistresses, hard faceslappings, cruel tortures, painful strap-on fucking, then you have to see this great femdom video.

548 Mb * 614x462 * 49:41 * mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

merlin99

F.@ce $.l@p @nd t.ea$e
Mistress plays her cruel game with her tied up, naked slave. She faceslaps him really hard while she teases him.
Humiliation, faceslappings, nipple pinching, cock teasing, facesitting.

Wicked Lady, rock hard faceslaps and hot cock teasing. A very exciting evil Mistress, a really good femdom video.

517 Mb * 704x396 * 48:09 * mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

merlin99

C.ru3l w.0man d.0ct0r
Wicked, cruel Mistress is playing her cruel game with her tied up, vulnerable slave. Her main targets are his ass, cock and balls and she teases and tortures him hard and painfully...
Humiliation, spitting, chactity, cbt, ass fingering, eletric ass-plug, dildo ass fucking, nipple clamps, nipple torture, forced dildo sucking, cock and ball slapping, ball squeezing, milking, eletric cock and ball torture.

Her evil, sadistic smile is fantastically exciting...

243 Mb * 640x480 * 48:05 * rmvb

Fileboom Premium Account

merlin99

C.ru3l t.re@tm3nt
Agressive, cruel Mistress uses her slave for her wicked, sadistic desires.
Humiliation, hard faceslappings, spanking, scratching, paddling, foot worship, trampling, clamps, cock and ball torture, candle wax torture, riding crop whipping, strap-on sucking, anal penetration, hard strap-on fucking, smothering.

An exciting femdom scene with an evil, brutal Mistress. Don't miss!

517 Mb * 708x530 * 36:09 * mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

merlin99

T.!ed @nd B.!tt3n
Sadistic, wicked Mistress tied her vulnerable slave's cock and balls with a rope to tease and torture...
Cock and ball bondage, milking, cock and ball biting, clamps torture, cbt, cock and ball whipping.

Cruel, evil Lady has great fun from her slave's suffering. She whips and bites his cock and balls with sadistic pleasure. A very hot femdom-torture scene.

194 Mb * 1920x1080 * 12:52 * wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

merlin99

$.l@ve W.!ll D0 A.nyth!ng
Wicked, hot Mistress is playing with her slave. She uses his mouth and tongue to lick her ass and pussy, she teases and tortures his cock and balls and for his total humiliation she pees into his mouth...
Humiliation, face slapping, spitting, facesitting, ass and pussy licking, teasing, golden shower, cock and ball torture.

A sexy Lady evil game with her slave. Hot oral servitude, teasing and cbt. A great femdom scene.

268 Mb * 1280x720 * 24:31 * mp4

Fileboom Premium Account