Gay Video Calvin Banks Live Threeway (720p,1080p)

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

aa8d7fdf2d7e8a71a7b27d71f5005e58.jpg

Cast: Calvin Banks, Colby Chambers, Mickey Knox
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Hunky Calvin Banks sits on the coach. His mouth stuffed with dick. The meat he sucks belongs to Colby Chambers. Mickey Knox, Colby's husband, comes into view. There's a bulge in his shorts. He pulls them down and Calvin deep throats him. "A kid in a candy shop," Calvin explains as his hands stroke both johnsons. Calvin alternates between Colby and Mickey, but the husbands have their eyes on Calvin's tush. "Can't wait to see these back muscles flex when we are balls deep in his ass," Colby exclaims. However, before there's any fucking Calvin's mighty meat needs to be serviced. He pulls his shorts down. Colby gobbles first. Then Mickey. Colby licks Calvin's cum filled nuts. He takes a break to make out with Calvin. Mickey tries to fit as much dick in his mouth. "I love that you all are cut," Calvin observes as he jerks Colby off. The trio has a brief conversation about "palming" (always use lots of lube!). Calvin stands in front of the camera. His booty right in front of Colby. "You all can stick it in if you want," Calvin says. Colby spits on his hand and Calvin slowly sits down. His hole is stretched by Colby's bare shaft. Mickey takes control of the camera, giving us great views. "Fuck. That is hot," he states. Calvin gets on his back and Colby pounds to the balls. Calvin mutters "fuck me" as his hole is rearranged. It's obvious Calvin wants it all because he nods his head on each downstroke. "Take it, sir," Calvin whispers. "I'm going to breed you so hard," Colby says. "In a little bit. "It's all yours," Calvin answers. It's now Mickey's turn to have a taste of Calvin cake as Colby films. "I like my spit," Calvin says, putting salvia in his hole. Mickey also fucks balls deep. Calvin's eyes roll back as his special spot is rammed. "Your dick curves up," he remarks. "It's right on my prostate."

Total size: 3.4 GB in 2 files.