Gay Solo Male Bryan & tobias

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

e843d035dfda38e3354b628e7b898f74.jpg

Studio: chaosmen

At 6'6 , tobias was a hardcore basketball player till injuries took him out of the game.he's super duper shy and quiet. he's of mixed heritage - half-black and half white.given the number of videos that i suck guys off, you'd think it was happening all the time. well, it's not, and if it does, it's usually planned out.tobias is not into jacking off.as soon as it was time to do the hard-on shots for the photos, he was asking me to wake his dick up. like i would say no.it was a little worrisome,cuz in the back of my head i was thinking, how in the heck is he gonnaget his dick hard for the solo we had planned? every time he needed to be charged up, i was down there suckin' on him.as you can tell by the video, i gave it my best to film this as a solo. personally, i love solos. i love watching straight guys beat off. i think because growing up, i didn't think straight guys did it.finally,i just gave upon him and propped the camera up on a tripod andwent to town.so this video is half solo,...

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2136kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 256.2 MB