Gay Asian Brilliant debut with asian guys

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

db06d1f415c126050adb0a02cfb3d368.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Rimming, Toys, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: English

The long-awaited 2nd Season rush of the Yancha cute basketball boy "Yen, 18 years old" who made a brilliant debut! A mask that has become more masculinity from the boy's face, a tanned streak muscle erotic body, a pricket & a sensitive decachin that gets up quickly! Anal fuck between all models presented in a gorgeous competition with the popular Kanata, Satoichi, Ryuga, and Shinta, the first East-West collaboration! A circle that scares me for the second time ... I was dug up by Kanata 22 years old & my first facial cumshot! Bing for the first 69! Writhe in anal licking ...! "It's really in there." Kanata humiliates when he sees the joint! Decachin reacts while being violently pistoned and distorting the face! "I got really angry ..." I was dug with Kanata's handjob! At the age of 19, a gun was dug in a competitive bread sex! Rubbing bread mokkori and prickets! Mutual blowjob of the erection that rises from the swimsuit!

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:28:45
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1549kbps
Audio: 79kbps

File size: 1.7 GB